Start a new topic

using miro for radio station automation

Hi all-

i am new to Miro, I am trying to use it to auto-download some podcasts that i want to drop in to the radio station's regular daily playlist.

i am using a program called zararadio for the automation, which allows you to schedule " events" at particular times of the day  where it will look in a folder and automatically pull whatever is in that folder and play it. 

so. i want to use miro to auto download podcasts, and drop them in an appropriate folder. and then erase them from there after they have been played a certain number of times or a certain number of days.

i picked out two podcasts-- democracy now, titulares de hoy ( translated to spanish) and radialistas.

though i have it set to auto download, it never downloads at all titulares de hoy.  and it does not auto download radialistas, it only downloads it when i say push the update in the menus... i need them both to downlaod automatically. that's why they call it automation! i don't want the djs to have to be pushing buttons and dragging things around--- i am just hoping it runs by itself without human hands intervening after it starts.

i was trying to add radio ambulante, too-- but it shows how to download in itunes or soundcloud- but their site  does not give th e url  for the rss feed-  can the miro search function find the podcast just from wherever it is on the whole site?  probably not but that would be cool, right? 

thanks

pete

Login or Signup to post a comment